Minimum Requirements for the Canadian Experience Class Program
- You must have at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply
- You must have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- You must prove your language proficiency by submitting test results of an approved English or a French language test
Note: Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student does not count under this program.
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
Are you eligible? Ask us for assessment »
You must be admissible to Canada and you must plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
Do you need more information? Contact us »